Artisans Nest began its journey in January 2012 and is proud to be supported by an inspiring group of artists located on the New South Wales South Coast.
Artisans Nest artists have amazing talents using techniques including spinning, weaving, felting, sewing, knitting, painting, shibori, eco and discharge dying on silk and cotton, as well as leather work and assemblage. These artists produce a unique and diverse range of garments, designer bags, jewelry, framed art, wearables and standalone sculptural art to name but a few.
The creativity and craftsmanship of gallery members is showcased in the ever changing display at Artisans Nest Bodalla. Click on the links below
- Julie Armstrong – Congo, NSW
- Julie Brennan – Moruya, NSW
- Jenny Rose Brosch – Bodalla, NSW
- Zoe Burke – Tilba, NSW
- Mary Gilmour – Congo, NSW
- Julie Hurt – Bingie, NSW
- Carolyn Kohler – Lilli Pilli, NSW
- Sue Jameson – Moruya NSW
- Annie Johnston – Broulee, NSW
- Mandira – Mystery Bay, NSW
- Joel Martin
- Cathy O’Neill-Harding – Tuross, NSW
- Barbara Swinbourne – Tuross, NSW