Fi & B’s Natural Stone Jewellery
Fiona and Bruce have been collecting rocks, stones and gems over the past 6-years while on their regular caravanning trips around Australia.
Some treasures were picked up off the ground, some have been purchased as slabs from other rock-hounds, some have been dug up from mullock heaps or found in bags of wash, and others were purchased already tumble-polished, or as ready-made beads.
During the last few years of travel, Fiona and Bruce joined the Canberra Lapidary Club where they qualified as Cabochon-cutters, and then attended other Lapidary Clubs where they leant how to ‘Skin Polish’ Sapphires, make Chainmaille jewellery (aka link-ring jewellery) and wire-wrap gemstones.
An extensive selection of the work of Fiona and Bruce is on display at Artisans Nest and other items are also available through:
- The Fi & B Natural Stone Jewellery FaceBook Shop
- The Visitor Information Centre, Narooma NSW
- Markets on Lamont, Bermagui NSW
- Bega Valley Indoor Marketplace, Bega NSW
- Wollemi Ethical Store, Braddon, ACT
- The Dalmeny Markets (every second Sunday of the month),
- The Narooma Rotary Markets (every fourth Sunday of the month) or
- The Central Tilba Markets (every Saturday).
Our Facebook page – Fi & B’s Natural Stone Jewellery